Sometimes I have to watch what I’m going to speak about on Sundays, because then it shows up and I have to live it! The moment I declared that I would speak about “Christ as Healer,” I ended up with a challenge that needed healing. The theme of that lesson had to be canceled for a week due to the 4th of July lesson, and my healing need also continued for an additional week as well!
We all need healing, whether the need is physical, mental or spiritual. And there are countless methods available to us. Sometimes we have to search for what seems to be the perfect key to open the lock that helps us to access our healing potential.
The perfect way to begin is with prayer. Pause from your daily activities and take time to pray:
1. Sit and quietly relax
2. Know there is only One Presence and One Power in the Universe, God the Good, Omnipotent.
3. Know and feel that you are one with that Presence and Power.
4. Affirm your Oneness: “God and I are One,” or “I Am One with the Divine.”
5. Know that God is the remedy for any need, and release your need to Him/Her.
6. Envision the positive fulfillment of your prayer. Affirm it.
7. Rest in the Silence.
8. Give thanks in advance for answered prayer.
Now anytime worries arise, think of God instead…. and know that all is well.
Love and blessings,